Monday, April 3, 2017

General Conference!!!

Can we just take a moment to consider how EPIC it was to watch General Conference and to hear the words of the prophets? WHOA. I had so many questions and concerns answered! 
AND POCATELLO IS GETTING A TEMPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This week was FULL of good things!! :D L_____ came with us to conference!!!! She LOVED it!! And when we were over at her house one day with Sister North, L_____ started asking about baptism, like "Is the water warm?" and "How many people have to be there? Can it be a small event?" We stopped her and said, "WAIT. L_____?! Are you planning out your baptism?!" She answered, "Well I think I'm ready, so I guess I am!"

WOW!!

Then at conference, when they listed out all the statistics from last year, they talked about how many thousand converts or so joined the church and she said, "Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to be one of those numbers the next time!!"  WOW!!!!!!!!!

It's been a really good week :D This week will be madness though, I already know it.

So there's Zone Conference on Tuesday with 3 zones and I have a part in that, to figure out something to talk about with the elders on planning and following promptings. And then, on Friday, we have Zone Training and I have to again work with the elders and figure that out and help with a lot of practices and role plays to help teach skills, not just preach. And THEN, President decided I could handle even more responsibility and he gave me another set of sisters to do exchanges with. So Between this crazy week and then doing 4 exchanges and continuing to train........................... AH! 
And THEN, the Idaho Falls Temple tours start on the 22nd!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! I need to get exchanges done before then!!!! :O And THENNN, suddenly it'll be Mother's Day in the middle of the tours. And THEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN I'm on my last transfer and then I DIE. No rest for the weary. But this is all a good crazy! I'm also totally fine to handle it. I received a really powerful blessing the other night and I feel empowered and prepared to handle anything :)

It's amazing to me how much the peace of the Gospel fills my life. No matter what is going on, I know that I have my Redeemer behind me and I feel safe, secure, and confident.

That's been the gist of my week! I feel peace, I feel confidence, and I feel my Savior's love :) I'm a little rushed, there's so many little stories I wish I could tell but I just gotta go! Sorry! Have an amazing week!!

Love, 

Sister Clark

President Monson announced that Pocatello is getting a temple!!!!

L_______'s cat plopped down on her Book of Mormon, LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment