Monday, June 12, 2017

The Temple has been Re-Dedicated!

This week was a little wild! Our boundaries have been changed and we have a new ward with a brand new bishop!! We're really excited!

Also, the Idaho Falls Temple is officially back up and running now!! Woohoo!!!!! It's so beautiful :D So many spiritual experiences followed! We played with kittens this week, ate Panda Express after our MLC meeting in Pocatello, and Sister Fielding made a blanket fort out of her bed! We have way too much fun playing with cards too- I love this chick!!

I don't have a lot to say today, but I testify that no matter what you feel like is going on in your life, no matter what storm hits you, if you rely on the Master our Savior Jesus Christ, no storm or troubled sea can ever wreck you. When you can't stand your problems, try kneeling :) I know it works.

Keep on keeping on, everyone! Thank you to all who support me and thank you for your love!









Love,
Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment