Monday, May 8, 2017

Idaho Falls Temple Tours Week 2, Stay Tuned....

Pray for us, we're still exhausted from the last week's tours and we're going back in for more today... BUT at the same time I'm really excited for them :)

Last Monday we went to the Potato Museum. I saw with my own eyes the largest potato chip in the whole world... I feel quite educated on potatoes now. I never knew there was so much to know about potatoes in my life before. Thank you, Idaho, for your strange obsession with potatoes!! I love this place so much.

All this week, it was SO HARD to want to get out and work knowing that we are just going to leave again soon... but we did it anyways :) Nothing huge or out of the ordinary, but we saw plenty of ordinary mini miracles a lot in finding people at home or having some awesome lessons with Lindsey and Diane, someone who wants to come back to church with all of her soul. We love our peoples here!

I'll have a lot more to send home again next week, I'm sure :) Happy Early Mother's Day, everyone! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!! Hug your mom, all of those who can!


Love,

Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment