Monday, April 25, 2016

So guys, I'm adopting a child!!!

Transfers are this week, and Sister Hoffman got the call to leave to _____
 
So where does that leave me with transfers?
 
............................drum-roll please..................................................

I'm TRAINING!!!!!
 
Well, 2nd half Training! President Hancock called to let me know that Sister Wilson just got her Visa to come to the U.S. from Canada. She trained 6 weeks there while she was waiting, but now I get to train her for the rest of her 6 weeks! I'm really excited but really nervous, I mean I just barely finished with my own training so I'm just a baby missionary...! I feel like I'm going bungee jumping for the first time, I've got a feeling in my stomach like "Agggghhhhhhhh!" mixed with "Wooooohoooooo!"
 
As for the rest of this week, we had our family history fair! It was a big success!!! S_____ D_____ LOVED it, she had stacks of pictures and books of her family history. She's so cool! 

We also took C_____ on a church tour, and it was so powerful when he saw the baptism font. He's so ready to be baptized, and when we asked him on what he was thinking about baptism, he said he was excited and he got this big grin on his face. This kid is awesome!
 
I sent some pictures with this email, and one is of the R_______ Family, a less-active family who asked us to help them get back to church. We love them, and they are so special. They have a strong desire to get their lives back in order and to get to the temple to be sealed for all time and eternity. It was a really emotional lesson because it was the last time with Sister Hoffman.
 

The next picture is of my district! Elder Allred, my district leader and "father", and my "brother" is his companion Elder Slatcher, and our APs are Elder Rush and Elder Dalling, and then there's me and Sister Hoffman! I'll miss my first district, they've got a special place in my heart.


The last picture is of me and Sister Hoffman. We goof around and have so many inside jokes and so much fun.... we've been though a lot and we've been there for each other when we needed someone to rely on. I'm really, really, really going to miss my "mom", my favorite trainer in the whole wide world. But Iona needed a really good missionary I guess, so they're stealing from Inkom... I've got some big shoes to fill now that she's leaving.
 
So on we go to the next grand adventure :) More next time.
 
 
 
Sister Hoffman thinks she's a gangsta.
 


Also, she kept taking pictures of me while I was trying to cut my pizza. She caught me licking my butter knife


Love,
~Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment